+255 (0)777 876298
Fumba Beach Lodge is a small scale, peaceful hideaway set on one of Zanzibar’s most secluded beaches. With only 26 free standing spacious cottages, the essence of Fumba Beach Lodge is privacy, space, relaxation, nature and attention to detail.
Fumba Beach Lodge offers well-designed elegance, with friendly first class service. At 30 minutes from Zanzibar’s capital, Stone Town, the lodge is far away from all the busy tourist areas. This is a perfect venue to enjoy the tranquility, and dream, swim, dive, walk amongst tropical gardens, or have a special romantic occasion in one of the many secluded spots. On the property we’ve created several private decks, veranda’s and little hide aways, to ensure a quiet and private environment for the ultimate romantic holiday.
The lodge is located on a the Fumba Beach peninsula, in the Menai Bay Conservation Area. This is both a large marine haven, and an eco-project. The Fumba peninsula is designated an area of outstanding natural beauty since 1998, by the World Wild Life Federation.
Fumba at a glance…
• 26 spacious whitewashed bungalows with private veranda
• 20 Deluxe rooms, 4 Suites, 2 Baobab suites
• Spacious open-air restaurant and bar area
• Excellent restaurant serving a nice mixture of international and local cuisine
• Dhow beach bar, with happy hour
• Swimming pool with great ocean view
• “Baobab Spa” – offering massages, feet & hand beauty treatments, jacuzzi and henna painting
• Dive centre, exclusive for guests offering diving, dive courses, snorkelling
• Wind surfing and kayak rentals.
Fumba Beach Lodge offers a total of 26 spacious ensuite rooms, surrounded by protected beaches.
Twenty rooms are deluxe ‘bandas’, with ensuite bathrooms, private terraces, stunning ocean and garden views, all suitable for families or couples. These are the so called Garden View Deluxe Rooms and the Sea View Deluxe Rooms.
Four rooms are Luxury Suites, and finally there are two special Baobab Suites.
All of our rooms are privately located within walking distance from the main buildings.